Recipe by Bob Ross
I saw this on a cooking show on TV and it's now my favourite recipe for making noodles. The food processor does all the hard work of kneading the dough for you. I usually dry my strips from the pasta machine a little before cutting them into noodles. They seem to separate better that way. I then put meal size quantities in zip lock bags and freeze This saves hanging them up to dry.
Top Review by Mitomopa
I made homemade pasta for the first time using this recipe because I liked how easy this recipe was. The noodles had a great taste and was great with alfredo sauce. The only change I made was that I added a little garlic salt to the recipe. These noodles were light and very tasty! The only thing that I did wrong, was after running the dough through the pasta maker, I laid the noodles out on my countertop and they stuck to it. :^( Next time I make these noodles, I'll make sure they are put on a floured surface. Thank you Bob for the great recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process until mixture starts to form a ball.
- You may want to start with a little less water depending on the size of your eggs and moistness of your f lour.
- Wrap ball in plastic wrap and let rest for about an hour.
- Then make your pasta using your pasta machine or rolling out. Enjoy -- .