Great in soup or buttered as a side dish. They are really very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients into a dough and knead on floured surface. Add more flour if dough is too sticky.
- 2Roll out very thin and let dry a bit.
- 3Sprinkle flour on the top of the dough and roll it up, then slice the roll into thin strips.
- 4Unfold the strips and allow to dry.
- 5Bring 2 quarts salted water to boil, add noodles and cook 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how much they have dried).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Noodles for 2
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g