Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great in soup or buttered as a side dish. They are really very easy to make.
- Mix ingredients into a dough and knead on floured surface. Add more flour if dough is too sticky.
- Roll out very thin and let dry a bit.
- Sprinkle flour on the top of the dough and roll it up, then slice the roll into thin strips.
- Unfold the strips and allow to dry.
- Bring 2 quarts salted water to boil, add noodles and cook 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how much they have dried).
This is so wonderful and easy! I have started using this for any recipe that calls for fettuccine and we LOVE it!
Great recipe and easy to make. My son usually helps me make them - such fun! :) Thanks for sharing.
easy and good. my 3 yr old daughter helped me make these for our dinner. used organic ingredients and there was an ample amount for two people. we tossed it with olive oil, garlic and broccoli. at first my dough was too crumbly, probably our error as she helped me measure, but we added a touch of water and it was fine. we will do this again and try it with wholewheat flour. thanks for sharing.