Recipe by Kovie
A bit of exercise but worth the effort. Much better than store bought noodles!
Top Review by trick
These were terrific. My huband and I never attempted to make them because we thought it would be too difficult....little did we know...We doubled the recipe and after they dried, we cooked some and froze the rest. Curious to see if the frozen ones will still be as good. Thanks for posting your recipe....it brings back many wonderful memories...
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, oil, salt and coloring.
- Add flour, until dough is stiff to roll.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll on generously floured board until thin.
- Cut into narrow strips or use a noodle maker to cut.
- Dry on towel or go on and cook them in beef or chicken broth.