Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's ketchup, that is homemade.
- 1⁄2 white onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 cups roma tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, reduced sodium
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat.
- Add in olive oil and heat.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until sauce has thickened to consistency of ketchup and reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and chill.