Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from the Living on a Dime website. A great makeahead for those cold winter days. To make it dairy free, just substitute soymilk powder for both the dry milk and the nondairy creamer.
- 8 cups dry milk or 8 cups soymilk powder
- 4 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy coffee creamer or 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk powder
- 1 (4 ounce) packagejello instant chocolate pudding mix
- Sift the ingredients into a large bowl; mix well.
- Put into several airtight containers.
- Attach to the jar this note: "Mix 5 tbl of mix with 1 cup hot water. Mix well. Add marshmallows or whipped cream if you are feeling decadent.".
Very nice! I ran the mix thru the blender before packaging it up, seems to make a smoother drink. The kids gave it the thumbs up! I might add more pudding mix next time, I did use the sugar free kind, so maybe there is a taste difference there. Thank you for sharing!