Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I hope you enjoy!!!
- 4 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 quart milk
- 5 2⁄3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) envelope Dream Whip
- Beat eggs, sugar, and salt together.
- Add 1 quart of milk.
- Add pudding and dream whip mix.
- Beat all together until foamy.
- Put in freezer can and finish filling with milk.
- Stir well with paddles.
- Put in freezer and add ice and salt.
- Freeze until firm. about 25 or 30 minutes.
This was FANTASTIC!!! I halved the recipe and used 1/2 c. pasteurized egg product because I am paranoid :) My friends said it tasted "better than regular vanilla ice cream" !!!