Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Homemade Honey Roasted Peanut Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 3 -4 tablespoons peanut oil or 3 -4 tablespoons mild vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Using a food processor grind the peanuts until they are finely minced and begin to fold down into the bottom of the processor bowl.
- Add peanut oil one tablespoon at a time with food processor on. The peanut butter will be quite soft at this point.
- Then add in the honey and continue to process. The peanut butter will thicken after the honey is added. Transfer to a container and refrigerate. If you find the peanut butter too thick, add a few drops of oil and mix lightly.