Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple yet tasty recipe for homemade hamburgers that you can make and freeze for later or cook on the spot.
- 2 lbs 97% lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Form 4-6 equal size pattys.
- Grill on outdoor grill or indoor grill like a George Foreman.
- You may freeze these made from fresh ground meat patties for a convient meal in a rush. No need to defrost just grill approximately 10 minute on an indoor grill.