Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and delicous. Taste way better than the box.
Make and share this Homemade Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf of day old French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice each loaf and then cut into cubes.
- In a baking sheet, toss the cubes with olive oil and garlic salt.
- Bake for about 15 min, turning cubes once to allow to brown evenly.
Love money saving recipes and this is a great one. The garlic is a wonderful addition which was a nice addition to both the croutons and our spinach salad. Made as written using sourdough French bread. Thanks so much for the post.