1/1 Photo of Homemade Croutons
These are so fresh. They really are great on top of a big green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the crust all over with the garlic cloves.
- 2Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices.
- 3Sprinkle one side with the olive oil.
- 4Place the slices on a baking sheet.
- 5Place under broiler until they are golden.
- 6Turn and brown the other side.
- 7While warm cut into dice.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g