Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so fresh. They really are great on top of a big green salad.
Make and share this Homemade Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- Rub the crust all over with the garlic cloves.
- Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices.
- Sprinkle one side with the olive oil.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Place under broiler until they are golden.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- While warm cut into dice.
Yum! I wanted to make quick croutons for Simple Easy Chesapeake Bay Rosy Crab Soup from the Farm. These were quick, easy and very yummy. Thank you MizzNezz