1/5 Photos of Homemade Crackers
Easy, tasty crackers. Great with hummus or other dips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour, garlic, rosemary, pepper and baking soda.
- 3Add water and mix until smooth dough forms.
- 4With rolling pin, flatten dough until 1/8 inch thick.
- 5Sprinkle salt over dough.
- 6Bake on cookie sheet 10 minutes until firm (dough should still be pale).
- 7Remove and cut into desired shape with sharp knife.
- 8Return to oven until browned and crunchy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1264.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.2 g