1 hr 10 mins
This is my Favorite recipe, because the chicken and the cheese make a great meal for a very hungry family. The Chicken Parmesan tastes best with any type of pasta that you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a 13x9 baking dish, place your chicken breast, split down.
- 3Then pour the sauce over the top of the chicken, making sure that you cover the top of the chicken evenly.
- 4Then sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the sauce.
- 5Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the cheddar cheese.
- 6Then lay the provolone cheese slices on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the provolone cheese.
- 8Then place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- 9When The chicken is done, cut the cheese to where every piece of chicken gets an equal amount of cheese on top.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes, then serve with any type of pasta or side of your choice.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1213.5
- Calories from Fat 766
- Total Fat 85.1 g
- Saturated Fat 48.2 g
- Cholesterol 299.6 mg
- Sodium 2621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 93.8 g