Recipe by iceyrosepetal
This is my Favorite recipe, because the chicken and the cheese make a great meal for a very hungry family. The Chicken Parmesan tastes best with any type of pasta that you like.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a 13x9 baking dish, place your chicken breast, split down.
- Then pour the sauce over the top of the chicken, making sure that you cover the top of the chicken evenly.
- Then sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the sauce.
- Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the cheddar cheese.
- Then lay the provolone cheese slices on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the provolone cheese.
- Then place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- When The chicken is done, cut the cheese to where every piece of chicken gets an equal amount of cheese on top.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve with any type of pasta or side of your choice.