1 hr 10 mins
This is my Favorite recipe, because the chicken and the cheese make a great meal for a very hungry family. The Chicken Parmesan tastes best with any type of pasta that you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a 13x9 baking dish, place your chicken breast, split down.
- 3Then pour the sauce over the top of the chicken, making sure that you cover the top of the chicken evenly.
- 4Then sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the sauce.
- 5Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the cheddar cheese.
- 6Then lay the provolone cheese slices on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the provolone cheese.
- 8Then place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- 9When The chicken is done, cut the cheese to where every piece of chicken gets an equal amount of cheese on top.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes, then serve with any type of pasta or side of your choice.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1213.5
- Calories from Fat 766
- Total Fat 85.1 g
- Saturated Fat 48.2 g
- Cholesterol 299.6 mg
- Sodium 2621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 93.8 g