Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good! like a Kit Kat bar.
Make and share this Homemade Candy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Place a third of the crackers (about 25) in the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- In a saucepan melt butter add the milk,graham cracker crumbs and sugars. Bring to a boil and then boil stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Pour half of the mixture over the crackers,spread to cover.
- Place about 25 more crackers on top.
- Spread with remaining sugar mixture. Top with 25 more crackers.
- In a saucepan over low heat stir peanut butter and chips until melted and smooth spread over crackers.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.