Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are so good! like a Kit Kat bar.
- 8 ounces waverly crackers, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- Place a third of the crackers (about 25) in the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- In a saucepan melt butter add the milk,graham cracker crumbs and sugars. Bring to a boil and then boil stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Pour half of the mixture over the crackers,spread to cover.
- Place about 25 more crackers on top.
- Spread with remaining sugar mixture. Top with 25 more crackers.
- In a saucepan over low heat stir peanut butter and chips until melted and smooth spread over crackers.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.