Recipe by Michelle S.
Tired of chicken the usual way? Try this! It's got a comforting flavor. I love to serve this with baked sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas and biscuits.
Top Review by Hey Jude
Yes, this DOES have a comforting flavor! Easy to put together, I found it worked well to just dump the chicken into a plastic bag, pour the honey over them and smush it around, then dredge through the seasoning mix. Very good, my family loved it! Thanks Michelle, this will be made again at my house :)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat chicken with honey; set aside.
- Mix ginger, pepper, bisquick and seasoned salt.
- Dredge chicken in bisquick mixture; coating well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Brown chicken well; set aside.
- In a large baking dish, spray a cooking rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on rack and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.