1/1 Photo of Home Style Chicken
Michelle S.'s Note:
Tired of chicken the usual way? Try this! It's got a comforting flavor. I love to serve this with baked sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas and biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat chicken with honey; set aside.
- 3Mix ginger, pepper, bisquick and seasoned salt.
- 4Dredge chicken in bisquick mixture; coating well.
- 5Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 6Brown chicken well; set aside.
- 7In a large baking dish, spray a cooking rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Place chicken on rack and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Style Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 300.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: