Tired of chicken the usual way? Try this! It's got a comforting flavor. I love to serve this with baked sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas and biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat chicken with honey; set aside.
- Mix ginger, pepper, bisquick and seasoned salt.
- Dredge chicken in bisquick mixture; coating well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Brown chicken well; set aside.
- In a large baking dish, spray a cooking rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on rack and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.