- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place unpeeled whole potatoes into a pot of water. Bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat when water begins to boil. Leave potatoes in pot for 10 minutes. Drain water and remove from pot. When cooled, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in skillet.
- Place cubed potatoes and sliced onions in large bowl. Pour on 2 tbs of oil.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix with hands.
- Pour into skillet and cover. Cook on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and cover. Cook another 15-20 minutes.