- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract or 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) poundcake, cut horizontally into 4 slices
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk and orange extract into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ricotta and 1/2 of the chocolate.
- Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture onto bottom slice of cake. Repeat layers twice, ending with top cake slice.
- Microwave remaining chocolate in small microwavable bowl on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until completely melted. Stir in whipped topping. Spread evenly over top and sides of cake.