From Winter 2006 Kraft Food & Family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract or 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) poundcake, cut horizontally into 4 slices
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1Pour milk and orange extract into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ricotta and 1/2 of the chocolate.
- 2Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture onto bottom slice of cake. Repeat layers twice, ending with top cake slice.
- 3Microwave remaining chocolate in small microwavable bowl on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until completely melted. Stir in whipped topping. Spread evenly over top and sides of cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holy Cannoli Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 244.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g