Recipe by Cherio_Benario
This fun adaptation of "salsa" has a very zesty taste and is always a hit. It's super easy to make. You will have an empty dish to bring home for sure! I originally got this recipe from a girl I used to work with.
Top Review by NurseJaney
Made according to directions ! Took it to family Easter dinner, and was eagerly consumed by all. I thought it could use some additional salt after melding over night, but the flavors are are a great combo ! Thanks for posting, Cherio.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I used flavored)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (I use it from a jar)
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 avocado, cubed (optional)
- serve with lime tortilla chips
- Rinse and drain beans/corn/tomatoes together in colander.
- Mix all ingredients together in serving bowl.
- Serve with Lime Tortilla Chips.