Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I served this New England recipe for Christmas dinner. The recipe adds a regional ingredient-cranberries- to a baked sweet potato dish. The combination of sweet and tart is great!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned quick oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (17 ounce) cansroyal prince yams
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows, top with
- Combine the flour, sugar, oats, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Toss 1 cup crumbs mixture with drained yams and 2 cups cranberries. Place in 1 1/2 quqart casserole. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows. Bake 5 more minutes or until lightly browned.