Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
these cookies are a family favourite which we look forward to making them come any special holiday
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- Cream margarine and sugar together. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Add vanilla.
- Mix in bowl, flour, baking powder and salt. Add to liquid mixture, beating well.
- Roll out onto lightly floured counter in desired thickness. Cut with cookie cutters for occasion.
- Bake in 350 oven, for 10 - 15 minutes.
- For icing, mix icing sugar and egg white together well until all is smooth. Brush over each cookie with pastry brush, let harden and enjoy!