This started with a little of this and a little of that and alot of tasting! After several punch efforts this is the final recipe. Hope you enjoy it! I make a frozen ring of the punch mixture without the rum, but add chucks of pineapple and red cherries so the ring looks lovely floating in the punch bowl. Prep time doesn't include chill time.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT ginger ale and Captain Morgan's Rum.
- Let chill overnight or at least 3 hours. Strain.
- Add ginger ale and the rum.
- Pour into punchbowl. Add frozen ring or ice cubes.
- Garnish with slices of orange and lemon.