Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious combination of sweet and salty. Great as a gift in a bag or pretty container.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup dried apricot, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Toss popcorn, nuts, apricots and raisins.
- Blend corn syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour over popcorn mixture.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Put on buttered jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 250 for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This was great! Super fast & easy to make - I love that you don't have to mess with thermometers & heating sugar like you usually would need to do for caramel corn. This is somewhat similar to a recipe I make, with slightly different flavors, but this cooking method is much easier. My daughter is nibbling on some right now and it will be gone in a flash. Thanks!