- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons light rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan combine pudding mix, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and eggnog; mix well.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum; cool thoroughly.
- Beat until smooth; fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Garnish with additional nutmeg to make it look nice.
- Chill 4 hours.