Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our favorite seasonal cup of cheer, and my version of a holiday classic. Merry Christmas! Tip: Use a good quality eggnog, either homemade or store bought is fine.
- 6 ounces high quality dairy eggnog
- 1 tablespoon cognac
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon or 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Combine the eggnog, cognac, bourbon (or rum), and the vanilla extract in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake briskly with the ice for 30 seconds; strain into an Old-Fashioned serving glass.
- Dust with nutmeg.