Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful taste of Thanksgiving or Christmas. The recipe was given to me by our realtor in Hawaii in 1980; It has been a keeper for our kitchen. Please note chilling time is needed.
- Wash and pick over the cranberries.
- Put them in a large saucepan with the sugar.
- Drain the peaches, set the fruit aside, and add the syrup to the cranberries along with the remaining ingredients.
- Place over medium heat and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir from time to time.
- Add the peaches and continue cooking for 5 minutes more.
- Cool, then chill until ready to serve.
- This recipe should be made at least 2-3 days before serving and will keep nicely in the refrigerator, well covered, for 5-6 days.