Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy little cheese ball that is great for parties and holidays
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, pineapple, green pepper and seasoned salt.
- Form into a ball and roll into chopped pecans.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
we just loved this- served it with assorted dinner party crackers- everyone asked about it
I love the pineapple in this