Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Want to give your family something to brag about, then bake this HAM. This is several recipes in one and I will never bake another ham any other way. THE BEST HAM EVER!!!!!!!
- Mix the sugar, mustard & coke.
- Spray roasting pan with non stick spray.
- Line roasting pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Wash Ham.
- Score ham with knife.
- Place ham flat side down.
- Baste the ham with glaze.
- Drizzle a little honey over top of ham
- Place pineapple slices on ham and secure with toothpicks.
- Wrap ham tightly with foil resembling a tent.
- Bake ham at 250.
- 1 hour per pound.
- Baste ham throughout cook time if possible.
- Save the gravy that is cooked off the ham and when ham is cut pour gravy over ham.
The most awesome recipe yet! I had nothing but compliments on this ham for Christmas dinner. We will definitely make it again! Thank you :)
Best Ham Ive ever made. Very tasty and moist. I used a cooking bag, and didnt need to baste. I have added this recipe to my family cook book. Thank you.
I made this according to your directions and it came out great. It was not specified what to do with the pineapple juice, so I added it to the coke mixture. I used honey, but next time will use a little more, maybe even add some to the coke mixture. I will be using this recipe again.