Want to give your family something to brag about, then bake this HAM. This is several recipes in one and I will never bake another ham any other way. THE BEST HAM EVER!!!!!!!
- Mix the sugar, mustard & coke.
- Spray roasting pan with non stick spray.
- Line roasting pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Wash Ham.
- Score ham with knife.
- Place ham flat side down.
- Baste the ham with glaze.
- Drizzle a little honey over top of ham
- Place pineapple slices on ham and secure with toothpicks.
- Wrap ham tightly with foil resembling a tent.
- Bake ham at 250.
- 1 hour per pound.
- Baste ham throughout cook time if possible.
- Save the gravy that is cooked off the ham and when ham is cut pour gravy over ham.