Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Our family loves pork ribs! This recipe produces a tender meaty pork rib which we bake in the oven so it is great for the winter months when grilling isn't an option. *Note: Serving size depends on how many ribs there are in the packages.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix vinegar, brown sugar & hoisin sauce together thoroughly. (Set aside).
- In skillet on medium high heat when oil begins to sizzle brown meaty ribs turning to lock in juices all four sides. (About a minute per side).
- Remove from stove.
- Place a sheet of baking parchment paper in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place the ribs on top and coat 1/2 of the "vinegar, brown sugar & hoisin sauce" mixture evenly on each rib.
- Bake ribs for 45 minutes.
- Turn them over and baste with remaining mixture and bake for another 20 minutes or until pork is cooked thoroughly with no hint of pink.
- Serve and enjoy!
I've never made such easy and delicious ribs. I mixed some extra sauce with some olive oil and lime juice to make a great complimentary salad dressing.
wow these were fantastic. My dh loved them and didn't think there were enought of them he wants double next time i make it :) Made for RECIPE SWAP #42 - July 2010
Wonderful flavor and easy to do. Even though I only had two lbs. of meat, I made the entire sauce and we had extra on the side. Served with Top Secret Recipes Version of KFC Coleslaw by Todd Wilbur and Three Bean Salad.