- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate frosting
- 1⁄8 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour one 10 inch tube or Bundt pan.
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, rum and oil. Mix until smooth and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 25 minutes in pan before removing; remove and allow to cool completely.
- Prepare the frosting by blending together the frosting and rum. Ice the cake and sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans over the top. Seal in airtight container.