Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious addition to your Easter dinner or anytime.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup loosely packed mint sprig
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped apples
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped ripe pears
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mint; cover and steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain and discard mint.
- Transfer syrup to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, combine the apples, pears, pineapple, strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise into mint syrup until blended; pour over the fruit and toss to coat.