Recipe by Hill Family
These cookies taste very similar to a Mrs. Fields cookie. You can sub chocolate chips for the chocolate bars, but it is best with the chocolate bars.
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml butter
- 4 eggs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 946.36 ml flour
- 1182.95 ml quick-cooking oatmeal, ground up
- 453.59 g chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 473.18 ml nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars together, add in eggs one at a time. Sift in dry ingredients except oatmeal.
- Slowly add oatmeal making sure it is well mixed before adding more. At a certain point it will be tough on your mixer as this dough becomes kind of stiff and dry but make sure to add all oatmeal. Then stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 7-8 minute.