Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another of my friends and is really yummy.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 400 g condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200 g chocolate, broken into bits
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease 20x30 cm sponge roll tin.
- Prepare base. Combine flour, baking powder, coconut, sugar and then stir in butter.
- Press into tin.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- While base is cooking, prepare filling combine ingredients in saucepan and heat until boiling. Stir over heat for another 5 minutes and then spread on base of slice.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Place chocolate in microwave to melt.
- Spread over slice.
- Chill until chocolate is just set and not too hard and use warm knife to cut into slices.