Top Review by danlynclark
This was a delicious recipe. I was a little confused when the instructions said to spoon or shape the batter in a circle. My batter was so thin I could only pour it and it resulted in thin pancakes very crepe-like but still flavorful and moist and tender.
My kids devoured these with fresh blackberries and whipped cream. The addition of vanilla and cinnamon gave these a new kick for breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor. It is imperative that you use a blender or food processor, otherwise it will not be a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, spray with oil.
- Pour or spoon about 1/4 cup into a pan, shape into a pancake if needed.
- These will cook rather slowly, about 2 minutes on each side until slightly browned. Enjoy!