High Protein Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup egg substitute (or 4 eggs)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray and heat over medium heat.
- Put all ingredients, except baking powder, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in baking powder.
- Pour by 1/8 cup measures into pan and cook until bubbles form around the edges then flip.
- Serve with syrup or fruit preserves.
- Note: These will have a moist, almost custard, center. Try to keep the pancakes small because of their delicate nature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!