These are muffins from a health spa in California. There is NO added sugar. The sole purpose of these muffins is to increase your fiber intake without adding lots of calories to your diet. If you want a sweet/dessert snack, keep looking. These are very plain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tins with Pam and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients, including raisins, in a large bowl.
- Blend egg whites, buttermilk, water, mashed banana and extracts in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until thoroughly combined. Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full.
- Bake 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Freeze leftovers and defrost as needed.