- 1 whole boneless skinless chicken breast
- 28.34 g package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 14.79 ml smoked paprika
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 large oven-roasted tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g spinach, chopped
- 29.58 ml TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 177.44 ml shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken pieses generously on each side with Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix and 1 TBSP smoked paprika. Let chicken stand for 20 minutes after being seasoned. Meanwhile, roast tomato in oven until skin is charred, peel and dice.
- Heat oil in large skillet, over medium high heat. Add chicken, without crowding, and brown well. Turn chicken and brown well. Add green pepper and shallots, and cook until soft. Add garlic and tomato, then cook 5 minutes while stirring. Add spinach, cook down, then add pepper sauce, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken stew to 9”, 2 QT casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese is light brown on top.