Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These look very nice and anything that is chocolate seems good to me and there is that "thing" that I have with Hershey's - so I beg of you, please put up with me. Of course, I found this on the Hershey's web site.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in flour and vanilla, beating until you have pea-sized crumbs.
- Stir in chips and macadamia nuts.
- With hands press mixture into ball; divide into 2 smaller equal balls.
- Place one dough ball at each end of prepared cookie sheet; flatten each into circle about 1/2" thick.
- With knife cut each circle into wedges.
- Do not separate wedges.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
- Cool 10 minutes; recut wedges.
- Serve,with a glass of cold milk & enjoy!