Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These look very nice and anything that is chocolate seems good to me and there is that "thing" that I have with Hershey's - so I beg of you, please put up with me. Of course, I found this on the Hershey's web site.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in flour and vanilla, beating until you have pea-sized crumbs.
- Stir in chips and macadamia nuts.
- With hands press mixture into ball; divide into 2 smaller equal balls.
- Place one dough ball at each end of prepared cookie sheet; flatten each into circle about 1/2" thick.
- With knife cut each circle into wedges.
- Do not separate wedges.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
- Cool 10 minutes; recut wedges.
- Serve,with a glass of cold milk & enjoy!