These look very nice and anything that is chocolate seems good to me and there is that "thing" that I have with Hershey's - so I beg of you, please put up with me. Of course, I found this on the Hershey's web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 3Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- 4Beat in flour and vanilla, beating until you have pea-sized crumbs.
- 5Stir in chips and macadamia nuts.
- 6With hands press mixture into ball; divide into 2 smaller equal balls.
- 7Place one dough ball at each end of prepared cookie sheet; flatten each into circle about 1/2" thick.
- 8With knife cut each circle into wedges.
- 9Do not separate wedges.
- 10Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
- 11Cool 10 minutes; recut wedges.
- 12Serve,with a glass of cold milk & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Chips & Macadamia Nut Shortbread Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey special dark chocolate chips and macadamia nuts