Mixed Nut Shortbread
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup salted mixed nuts
- cooking spray
- preheat oven to 375.
- spray an 8x8" pan with cooking spray.
- stir together sugar and butter with a wooden spoon until blended.
- add vanilla.
- add flour and mix with your hands until a soft dough forms.
- spread dough into greased pan pressing down to even.
- sprinkle with nuts and the 1 tbsp sugar.
- bake 20-25 minutes until cooked.
- cut into 18 bars.
Join The Conversation