Delicious chocolate flavor.
Make and share this Hershey's Best Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt; beat until well blended.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides.
- Cool completely.
Delicious. Best brownies I have ever made. The only recipe I will use for brownies from now on. Easy to make too.
Oh my goodness. I loved these brownies so much!they were extremely easy to make. I loved how they tasted. Rich and chocolaty and fudgy and moist on the inside. The top was slightly crisp and i loved it. My daughter said to me, "You know what would've made these brownies even more perfect? If we sprinkled some powdered sugar on top. But only for the look. I dont like too much sugar.". I started laughing inside. It's kinda weird hearing a child say that. Well anyways these brownies were some of the best me and/or my family has had in YEARS! I loved them. thank you so much for posting this recipe.
These are the best brownies we have ever made or eaten! I once, by accident, only put 3 eggs and we preferred the texture this way. Also, I add a half a bag of chocolate chips and they are absolutely decadent.