Recipe by SashasMommy
This turkey turns out very moist with a wonderful gravy.
Top Review by Lou
I can't believe this simple, easily prepared recipe is so delicious. It's a company dish made simple. I put the herbs in my little chopper and it only took a few seconds to chop, and blend them. I had a small piece of fresh turkey breast, and I couldn't have chosen a better recipe to use. Thanks for posting this.
- 2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 2 teaspoons minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper (I use fresh cracked 4 pepper medley)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl and crush them up together.
- In another bowl, whisk soup together with water.
- Put 2 tsp of the spice mixture in the soup, stir well.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour half of the soup mixture into the bottom of the dish.
- Place turkey breast pieces on top of soup.
- Sprinkle remaining spices on top of turkey and rub in gently.
- (I also used the tip of a sharp knife to carve some lines in the turkey in hopes that the spice would soak in, not sure if that was really needed or not).
- Pour remaining soup mixture over turkey.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 40-45 more minutes.
- Cut into breast to make sure juices flow clear and there is no pink showing.