Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was made up as I went along and the measurements are not exact. I tend to add a bit of this and that with a recipe, and this one is true to form! Inspiration came with the warm weather hitting New England and a full propane tank for the grill.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Easy! Combine all ingredients and form into patties. Place them on a hot grill and cook until fully cooked and firm. Winter months, add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil to a skillet (med. high heat) and cook until firm. Add your favorite cheese and a lid and you're good to go!