Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A really healthy dish - by nutritionist Rosemary Stanton.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 300 g sweet potatoes, peeled cut into 3cm chunks
- 375 g canned tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded cut into 3cm pieces
- 200 g green beans, topped and tailed halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 red chile, finely chopped
- 10 english spinach leaves
- Heat oil and saute onions until soft.
- Add sweet potato, tomatoes, water, tomato paste and garlic. Reduce heat to medium low and cook covered stirring every so often for 10 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, capsicum, beans, herbs and chilli.
- Cook, covered, stirring for a further 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach cook uncovered 1 minute until wilted.