Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great fresh summertime salad - just simply delicious!!
Make and share this Herbed Garden Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 cups mixed salad greens, such as Lolla Rossa, Romaine and Butter Lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, preferably at flowering time
- 8 small nasturtium blossoms
- 1⁄2 cup untoasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- coarse sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add basil, thyme, nasturtiums, and sunflower seeds. Toss with oil and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.