Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From 10/1/07 First Magazine
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon meat seasoning (like Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning)
- 1 (3 lb) beef eye round
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Rub mixture over beef. Place beef on rack set in roasting pan.
- Roast 1-1/2 hours, or until thermometer inserted in beef reads 145 degrees for medium-rare. Transfer to serving plate. Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.