Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this meal. Got this from Quick Cooking and is one of my all time favorites. It's so flavorful and filling. It's a hit every time I make it.
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil or 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons butter (sometimes I cut amount of butter in half) or 4 tablespoons margarine, divided (sometimes I cut amount of butter in half)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopesavory herb with garlic soup mix, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine seasoning blend and poultry seasoning.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Sauté chicken in oil and 2 tbs butter for 5 minutes or till juices run clear.
- Add water, teriyaki sauce, onion soup mix and 2 tbs herb and garlic soup mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- Add to chicken mixture.
- Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, remaining butter and herb and garlic soup mix.
- Toss to coat.
This was very good. They only thing I will change next time is to not add the poultry seasoning because this dish is VERY salty!! With all the soup mix you put in this I don't see why it would hurt to leave the poultry seasoning out. It was easy to make and eveyone loved it! Thanks.