Recipe by CindiJ
This recipe is courtesy of Robin Miller. I watched her show on FoodTV and these looked so good and easy that I wanted to make sure and try.
- 1 (11 ounce) container refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons herb cheese spread, divided (recommended ( Boursin)
- 1 egg white
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll breadstick dough into 12 separate breadsticks. Using a wet fingertip, make a "canal" down the center of each breadstick.
- Spread cheese into canals (about 1/2 teaspoon per breadstick). Fold over breadsticks, covering filling and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Stretch and twist the breadsticks into 8-inch twists and place side-by-side on a baking sheet. Brush twists with egg white and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Bake 12 minutes, until golden brown.