Recipe by Soraya Bakes
I was trying someone else's recipe and completely revamped it.. I could never go back after making these... yum yum!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions or 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- in mixing bowl, combine flour parsley and spices. Ad butter and mix until it resembles small peas or oats. Sprinkle buttermilk and combine until everything comes together and forms a ball. On floured surface, foll until 1/2 inch tick and cut into desired shapes -- prefereably circles. Place on parchment ling baking sheet. bake for 30 minutes enjoy.