- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons marjoram
- 1 large bay leaf, crumpled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, about 1-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients listed above in a bowl , except for the steak.
- Place the steak in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat.
- Cover with platic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to broil, remove steak from the marinade and put meat on a broiler pan (discard marinade).
- Broil steak about 8 minutes on each side for rare, or broil to your desired doneness and serve at once, thinly sliced.