Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Kraft barbecue booklet
- 1 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Combine ingredients mix well.
- Pour over beef, chicken or seafood. Cover put in fridge several hours or overnight. Drain and reserve sauce. Cook meat brushing frequently with sauce.
Made this last night with boneless skinless chicken breasts. Grilled the chicken. They were moist and tasted great. Thanks so much for posting!