Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
With this recipe you can use any combination of winter squash that you like. I use butternut, acorn, and small sugar pumpkins.
- 8 cups squash, peeled and diced (any type you like)
- 20 white pearl onions, whole
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place squash and onions in a mixing bowl and coat with olive oil and herbs.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread the squash on the pan in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until pieces are tender and slightly caramelized.
We really enjoyed this simple, tasty roasted winter squash recipe. I used up some buttercup and small sweet potato winter squashes. This was no hassle, tasted delicious, and cleaned up well. I'll make this again. Thanks!